Today Northcott operates throughout NSW and is considered a leader in the support and service provision for children and young adults with disabilities and their families.
Northcott works to maximise the potential of the indivdual with disabilities.
Northcott currently manages more than 40 programs for people with disabilities and their families or carers across NSW. They meet an extensive range of requirements across all stages of life, from early childhood development through to assisting individuals attain employment and independent living milestones.
Typically, Northcott clients have spina bifida, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and other nuro-mulcular disorders, although many clients with rare or lesser know disabilities find Northcott the only provider of appropriate support and services.
Northcott’s purpose is to
- provide the highest quality service
- Offer innovative solutions to meet the individual needs
- Adapt services in response to our clients’ changing needs and community expectations
- Contribute to the development of more inclusive society
- Drive 4 Life have selected Northcott Equipment Solutions -one of Northcott’s branches, as the recipient of the funds raised from the 4WD Drive 4 Life Tours and have raised over $780,000 to date.