Recommended Equipment Checklist
- Cargo Barrier
- Fire Extinguisher, mounted in cab
- Spares – Fan/Aircon belts, radiator hoses etc.
- Tools you can actually use.
- Tyre Pressure Gauge.
- If Roof Rack used, keep weight below 75kg.
- All items inside & outside to be tied down.
- Vehicles must have one recovery point at Front and Rear
- Tent/swags/sleeping bags/pillows
- Chairs/Table etc.
- Minimum 20 litres of water per two people
- Bucket (to fill water containers)
- Plastic Tarp to put over your load when collecting firewood.
- Leather Gloves for collecting firewood.
- Wash-up dish
- Car Fridge
- Gas/Fuel Stove & Utensils
- Small Shovel.
- Toilet Paper.
- Camp Light
- Suitable clothing for early Autumn mountain conditions – all weather gear – temps will range between below 10 degrees at night and mid to high twenties during the day and there is a possibility of rain.
- All Food & Beverages for duration – there will be several opportunities to top up fuel and water during the week
- Insect Repellent
- One bag of firewood